The Mental Health Index™ report: November 2022
December 16, 2022
The mental health of working Americans declined for the second consecutive month.
- At 68.9, the mental health of Americans declined one point from the prior month.
- 25% of Americans have a high mental health risk, 42% have a moderate mental health risk, and 33% have a low mental health risk.
- Anxiety, isolation, and work productivity have been the lowest mental health sub-scores for six consecutive months.
- All mental health sub-scores have declined or remain unchanged from October 2022.
- Mental health scores declined in all regions of the United States apart from the Northeast.