As COVID-19 continues to spread globally, LifeWorks is following the situation closely and taking steps to support both our employees as well as the people we support. Our planning and action to date addresses four main scenarios for each location in our global operations:
- Elevated risk that is largely travel related
- Small clusters of community outbreaks
- Wide-scale community outbreak
- Wide-scale illness
All of LifeWorks’ operations are continuing without disruption. In addition, our core services, including counselling and other EAP services, trauma assist, cognitive behavioural therapy, e-learning and webinars, absence and disability management, administrative services and retirement consulting services are designed to be delivered to you and your people remotely as needed or requested.
Several of our clients have reached out to request more detailed information on how we can help their employees, specifically with the impact of COVID-19. We are here to help and can do so in several ways.
Information for our clients
- Our free Heartbeat Webinar Series for People Leaders will highlight supports available for clients of LifeWorks - March 18, 2020 at 2 p.m. EST. To enroll, click here. If you are unable to attend, the recording will be available at the same link, following the presentation.
Communications that you can use and share with your people
- Tips for protecting yourself and loves ones from COVID-19
- Tips for coping with strain as a result of COVID-19
Update on services that can help:
- 24/7 confidential access to professional support to help employees manage stress, anxiety, grief, financial concerns, and much more
- Employees and managers can connect to get support by phone, video, or chat anytime, anywhere
- Vast library of online resources for coping with trauma, building resiliency, self-care, managing change, and more
- Manager consultations to support leaders in dealing with sensitive workplace situations
Workplace Learning Solutions (WLS) – Digital delivery of services
- Two 60 minute webinars that address the reality of the evolving situation and strategies to boost resilience:
First Access – Global support for unique needs and organizations who are not EAP clients of LifeWorks by LifeWorks
- Counselling and traumatic event support to address unique needs worldwide
- Allows organizations - even those without a formal EAP in place - to access support services, as needed, to ensure timely and effective issue resolution
Please contact your LifeWorks representative with any questions or requests.
If you are not a client of LifeWorks, but would like to know how we can help, please contact us here First Access for counselling and traumatic event support, and Workplace Learning Solutions for webinars and other learning solutions.