LifeWorks is committed to providing services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. The organization strives to ensure that people with disabilities are able to receive accessible services.
LifeWorks delivers services through different channels and in different formats, including:
- We follow accessibility best practices as outlined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- E-Counselling, First Chat, In-Person for our EAP services
- Phone and TTY (Text Telephone)
- Our call centers, three for Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and four for Pension & Benefits, use TTY (Text Telephone).
- Our call centers can handle calls in English, French, and Spanish, and the Language Line supports up to 154 additional languages.
- Print and text-based information